– To provide quality play and learning for early years and junior school children
– To work as part of a team, collecting and dropping off children at local schools
– To comply with Ofsted requirements and relevant legislation including Safer Recruitment Procedures the successful applicant will need a Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check.
Line manager: Club Duty Manager
Main duties include:
– To support children’s play and learning
– To provide care for children including dropping them and collecting from school
– To comply with relevant legislation including the safeguarding and welfare requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS, 2017)
– To work in close partnership with staff and parents to support children’s time in the Club
Working hours: 7.30 – 9am and 3 – 6pm Monday to Friday.
– Experience of working with 3 to 11 year old children
– Good communication skills with adults and children
– Understanding of risk and safety
– Ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
– Early years qualifications
– Paediatric first aid certificate
– Food hygiene certificate
– Willingness to complete an early years qualification
Salary: depending on experience
Please apply with a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.